if you're planning a marketing campaign or you just want to give free access to some content of the app to your customers, you should create a coupon campaign.
1) You can find the coupon generator tool on the Paperlit dashboard. Just go to:
- Purchase manager
2) Click on "New campaign":
3) Enter a Title and a description (please note: the text will be NOT displayed on the app)
4) Choose a number of codes and the type of coupon generation:
Random: a list of alphanumeric codes. Each code can be used just once.
Custom: you can decide the code (e.g. MAGAZINE2017) and this code can be used as many times as indicated in the filed "Number of coupons"
Prefix: You can decide a custom prefix and a random suffix (numeric or alphanumeric)
Import: You can import a list of codes using a .txt file. The codes list must be on a single line, and the codes must be separated by comma or semicolon.
External: You can manage all the process on your side, following our specs
5) Select the validity period of the campaign. Please note: the date under "Valid until" identifies the latest day when a code can be redeemed.
6) Choose the publication related to the campaign.
7) Issue rule. You can choose to unlock:
Latest issue: the user will unlock the most recent issue on the app
Specific issue: you decide which issue the users are able to read.
Subscription: you can decide to give access to user for a subscription period. Please note: you must have to add at least one subscription in the section "in-app products". For more information, see this page.
8) You're now able to download the .csv file with the list of codes.