You may want to submit all your In-App Purchase products in advance, taking into account that Apple takes around 10 days to approve them.
1) The SKU number of your app
2) A well-formed .txt file
3) A screenshot folder
4) Application loader
Here are the steps:
1) THE SKU NUMBER OF YOUR APP
You can find the SKU number of your app, on your iTunes Connect account.
- Click on “My apps” icon and then click on the app icon you're interesting in
- Click on “More” and “About this app”
- Copy and save the SKU number
2) TXT FILE
You must create an XLS file with all the data required by Apple, that you later will convert as a TXT file and submit to your iTunes Connect via the Application Loader.
Please find attached a sample XLS file.
Below the list of the data needed:
- SKU: The SKU number at the point 1)
- Product ID: always created with the same sintax "bundleID.sin_publicationID_issueID" . To know your bundle ID, please see the screenshot above. To know your publicationID please check Paperlit backoffice URL when you select your publication or ask Paperlit with an email to email@example.com.
- Reference Name: This is up to you. Usually publishers just write their publication name + the date correspondent to the issue
- Type: Non-Consumable
- Cleared For Sale: YES
- Wholesale Price Tier: You have to set your Price Tier, according to the price you are willing to sell your single copy
- Displayed Name: This is up to you. Usually publishers fill it with the same text they use as Reference Name
- Description: This is up to you. Usually publishers fill it with the same text they use as Reference Name
- Screenshot path: Just leave it blank, but maintain the column.
- Effective date: now
- End date: none
2. SCREENSHOT FOLDER
You must create a folder where you insert all the screenshots that correspond to the productIDs you want to submit.
You can use the same PNG several times, but you must change its name as productid.png
3. UPLOAD VIA APPLICATION LOADER
a) Launch the application loader and then click on "New in-app purchases" and “Import”
b) Select the txt file previously created and you upload it
c) Once the txt is uploaded, you will see a window saying "Do you want to import multiple screenshots?". Click YES.
d) Open the screenshot folder, select all the PNGs and click on OPEN.
e) Another window will be open. Please click “No”
f) Now click NEXT until you reach the screen below, then click to "Deliver"
g) Wait until all the content is completely uploaded
h) Now login into your iTunes Connect from your browser, select all the productIDs that you have uploaded and then "submit for review"
All you have to do now is just wait for Apple to approve the products. They usually take 10 days to test and approve those.